CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 13 January 2012

My jewellery blog

Hi guys
Some of you may know ive started dabbling in jewellery making too, ive been doing that about 7 months ish i think now, so i started a seperate blog for my jewellery creation, although my postings have been a bit hit and miss, partially to the fact i havent many followers yet lol, so i guess im gonna be ickle bit cheeky and see who else out there enjoys a bit of jewellery making too???? if your like me and enjoy that as well id love you to pop over have a nosey at my work, perhaps become a follower if you feel you would like too lol, and then ill pop by your blogs to say thankyou,
You can find my other blog by clickin on pic in sidebar or just by checking out THIS link

Hugs to all
xxxxx


Photobucket

No comments: