Good morning thursday...crikey isnt it windy again today, and last night i thought our carport roof was flying off it was that bad, although we should be thankful that it doesnt get as bad as it can in some places shouldnt we, i always try to tell myself that things can always be worse.
Anyway we have a new challenge over at Dutch dare and as its a first for 2012 we have a theme of....
so new baby/new school/weddings/engagements the list can go on.....
We are being sponsored by Crafty sentiments for this challenge which some of the girls have used thier images, me however im afraid i havent this time as id completed my card in advance and hadnt time to make another using their fabby images, pop over and take a look they really are great..
Im sure you can tell what theme i chose for new beginnings lol....A new life together as man and wife, i used a lily of the valley topper as time has been of essence for me lately,
the backing card is from kanban and the flowers are prima paper flowers with meiflower gems in the middle, the card candy is new i got it for xmas along with some other new crafty bits, as i didnt want a plain sentiment stuck on i hand wrote it and then cut it up, i hope it looks ok? my writing isnt fancy lol, to finish i used my sakuras for some faux stitching and some purple pearly card.
I think whatever style your into you gotta love lily of the valley i have millions of thier stamps but had to get these toppers as i struggle with wedding images and never seem to colour them in to a satisfactory level.
Im going to enter this wedding card into a few challenges pretty please
- My time to craft - hugs and kisses
- Papertake weekly - Anything goes with option of something new (wedding card and card candi)
- Poodles parlour - Song titles (white wedding)
- Fab n funky - Something new (card candi and wedding theme)
- Crafty sentiments - Love and romance
- Party time tuesdays - something new (wedding, and ME lol my first time at this challneg blog)
- Lili's little fairies LOTV - new beginnings (wedding)