Friday, 20 August 2010
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Im entering this card into the following challenges;
So pop over and have ago.
Im also entering this card into the following challenges;
- die cut dreams - Tag but no syamping at all
- Papertake weekly - something old something new something borrowed something new
(the papers are old, the iris fold is borrowed, the card is blue and the ribbon is new,)
Monday, 9 August 2010
- creative inspirations - recycled element (ive recycled the toppers)
- cute card thurs - whateva
- ABC christmas - presents
- dutch dare - anything goes
ive used the joyeux noel papermania papers for this card.
Wednesday, 4 August 2010
- cards for men - on an adventure
2. dutch dare - anything goes
And here it is..
I have made the buttons with my scallop circle small punch and used metallic shimy thread, and my martha stewart punch with some gems, its hard to embellish male cards so left it farily blank lol, the paper are from the retro floral papermania pack.
- Dutch dare - anything goes
- By the cute and girly - animal antics
- Charisma - something with a tail
- Creative card crew - something girly
the papers were from unknown source, there is card candy on there and the chipboard came free with my recent mag,
Hope you like it, i sure do.
Tuesday, 3 August 2010
And here is mine
He puts me to shame bless him.
we have the fantastic little claires sponsoring us with 2 yes 2 great stamps,
pop over and give the challenge a go and good luck.
Monday, 2 August 2010
i have not long been making bookmarks but quite enjoy doing them, usually as a swap over at trimcraft but sometimes for friends etc,
i do hope you like it?
Sunday, 1 August 2010
i do hope you like my attempt,
Ive used the following stash;
- sugar nellie gorjuss girls image
- coloured with promarkers
- prima flowers
- silver mirri card
- martha stewart double scallop punch
- dovecraft gem brads
- white satin ribbon
- DP's from stash
- purple pearly paper
- mini scallop cirle punch
- 6x6 in card blank
- nestie oval scallop
Such a lot of stuff ive used this time hope it looks ok,