CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

pretty in pink

It was my sisters 21st birthday the other day and i worked like a dog to make her a pretty card, i wanted to make something as a keepsake, so i did one of my fave colour combo's...pink/brown,

Everything is pretty much those colours, even my stamped image, isnt she funky? she is from dimensions forth and was a mere £3.99 unbelievable!!!!

-x-

I made a twisted easel card with lots and lots of stickles as per my usual design lol, i just love how it shines without all the mess,

Here is a closer view of it !!I used alot of my fave stash on this seeing as it was my baby sister it was for lol,

Recipe**

Cupcake papers

pink card stock

silky flowers

card candy

stamp dimensions forth

stickles

promarkers

pink satin ribbon

whimsy stamp tag/ticket set

oval plain and scallop nesties

6x6 card blank

computer generated text


I hope you like what i did with it, im pleased to say linda loved it.


Challenges entered**

I love promarkers - anything goes

Crafty creations - let it shine

A spoonful of sugar - ribbons and bows

Stamp something - pretty papers

The poodle parlour - anything goes


Photobucket

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful ard Sandra, I like the image and the fab colour combo.
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning card sandra.fab colour combo and i love the image and details :D

xx coops xx

marilynprestonn said...

Just love your little gal there and the beautiful way you colored her. Thank you for playing Crafty Creations Challenge with us. Always fun to see the fine talent out there and good luck for the prizes. :)Peggy

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card , I lovet hat colour combo too.,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Karen said...

Great card Sandra, thanks for joinig us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab card Sandra, great colors together too!!