CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 28 June 2011

No cracks about your age .......promise

Yep thats the name of this card lol

I got a massive deal on ebay a while ago, which consited of about 32 of these fabulous stamps and sentiments, for a mere £15, all the charachters and text as well !!!!!!


I love humourous cards dont you ???

I used glitter card on this which ive had for what seems an age and not used any of it for about 12 months !!!!!! I also ised my retro paper stack from papermania another thing ive not used much for a while,

i was in the mood to use up some old stuff aith my new stamps

Im not sure about colour combo though ?

Challenges



Ces - anything but square

I love promarkers - anything goes


Photobucket

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

LOL!! Hilarious Sandra!!

coops said...

fantastic card sandra.i love the fab fun image and great wording and design ;D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, just love the image & the sentiment is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sheena said...

Lol - what a great sentiment (and a bargain!). Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Donnas Den said...

Fab card, Sandra. Got your card linked up to Cards for Men. Thanks for joinig us and good luck in the challenge.

Donna x

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous image, love the sentimeThanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxnt to.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Marita said...

Fantastic card. I love it♥

Hugs Marita♫♫