CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

old card made into a new one x


Here is a old card from a long long time ago, from when i first started out,

I found it out took it to pieces and tried to make something nicer with the original contents and a few added bits,

its still not the best but much better than it was lol,
If there is no objection as its completely renewed i would like to enter it into the following challenges,
1. A spoonful of sugar - sparkle and shine
2. Ollcb - nothing floral
3. Papertake weekly - ive chosen let it snow from 2008
To make this card ive used
  • dovecraft christmas papers from 2008
  • card candy
  • paper adhesive ribbons
  • glamour dust
  • stickles
  • old topper recycled from shop bought card

Photobucket

3 comments:

Wendi said...

What a lovely card pretty papers
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Julye said...

Hi Sandra, is the piccy the old card cos there is only one on the post when I look at it. I do this quite often , look at older cards I've made and decide to revamp, only I'm not quite as fruggle as you as it often ends up that I only use the base.

Manna said...

Beautiful winter card!
Thanks for joining in PTW this week.
Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)