CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 29 June 2010

next steps in our garden

I thought id give you all an update on my garden, if you read a few posts down we are landscaping our garden as it was many different levels,we hired the micro digger and hubby started work,

He actually had alot of fun and so did our little lad alex, he is 4 1/2 so you can just imagine the look on his face when he got to go in it, (well actually here is a piccie lol )



There is so much mess everywhere and it doesnt look like much now but when its done it will be lovely, ill keep you posted.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Julye said...

Hi Sandra, We bought the adjoining semi a fewe years ago and had to relandscape our garden as both sides were different. My hubby hired a digger and he and our son who was then 7 had a whale of a time. I have some fun pics not too dissimilar to yours. The mess does get better and nothing seems to happen for ages then all of a sudden it starts to look like a garden again.
Ours is in need of some tlc at the mo as it has been neglected whilst I have had Andrew home and doing exams and when we were doing the garden hubby thought it would be a great idea to dig in any grass he found including twitch grass that now grows in abundance between my flowers, so my garden is in need of a revamp this summer, might try taking pics of my progress if I remember , well it's just art on a larger canvas isn't it. Have fun and stay positive at least it's not raining and you're getting muddy foot prints everywhere.