CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 11 June 2010

another summery colours card


Here is another summery card but more in the colours this time, ive tried to get the colours to come out n the photo but this was the best i could do, ive followed 4 challenges this time,
  1. My time to craft - xtra special (for my niece)
  2. Fab n funky - summer in colour
  3. Stamp something - happy somethings

I used another of my magnolia stamps as i sooo love them all lol and i got my lovely orangey papers out and here is the result, i hope you like it?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Love Tilda on the bench such a great card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week
Lindsxx
PS your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and lovely.
Tilda is so sweet. Your coloring is beautiful.
Thank yo so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

andrea said...

gorgeous card,sweet image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Daniele said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at MTTTC hugs