CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 25 June 2010

a card for a special boy


I have made this card for my nephew, its his birthday at the end of the week, i chose to keep the design quite simple but with alot of colour,
i am entering this card into 2 challenges;
  1. charisma - For the boys
  2. Fab 'n' funky - Sew an sew

i have used the followin in my design;

  • papermania papers for the boys
  • card candy
  • sugar nellie rockstar stamp
  • promarkers
  • coloured card stock from stash
  • sakura for faux stitching
  • blue inks for edges

I do hope he likes it xxx


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great card! Love the papers and the layout and that image is soooo sweet and you have coloured him perfectly!Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx

Faye said...

Oh this is so cute, perfect for a male and it made me smile too. Love the papers you've used. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x