CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 24 October 2009

One stop craft challenge no 52 - celebration


This is my entry into this weeks challenge over at OSCC which is called celebration, i have made this simple card for my friends teenage son's 15th birthday, i didnt want to put to much on it as i dont think he would have noticed lol but i still think it looks ok?
TO MAKE THIS CARD I USED;
  • dcwv rockstar matt stack
  • sugar nellie rockstar stamp
  • coloured with my promarkers
  • silverpaper
  • white sakura pen for faux stitching
  • computer generated greeting
  • ends were cornered with my dovecraft punch

what do you think of it as it was a quickie, only took about 15 min inc colouring.

Photobucket

3 comments:

lalkygirl said...

its great ,teenage boys are so difficult to make for ,i think this hits the spot,good luck in the challenge
tracey x

Stephanie said...

Super cool card Sandra!
Love Steph xx

Trish said...

He will love it I am sure. Trish:)