CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 22 October 2009

chariamsa and delightful daisies


This week over at charisma the challenge is called delightful daisies, here is my entry, ive punched out the daisies with my woodware punches, and put gem brads in the centre, the image i recieved in a trimmie swap.
To make this card i used
  • forever friends image
  • coloured with promarkers
  • my minds eye papers
  • gem brads
  • lace
  • gold pearly card
  • pearl gems from ebay
  • peel offs for greeting
Photobucket

4 comments:

Vee said...

Such a fab FF image and lovely papers too. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.

xx Vee

carlz said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining my challenge at Charisma this week! hugs Carlyann xxx

Allison said...

love that image, fab daisy card
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Unknown said...

Aww this is sweet, I love the different coloured daisies.

Thanks for taking part this week at Charisma

Jan xx