Wow can you believe its time for CFM to return to blogland.......lol you didnt think we had gone did you !!!!!
nope of course not, we are back after our summer hols with a new and fab challenge for you all,
as appropriate our opening theme is a simple one and were all about oing digital!!!
as there are so many amazing digi companies out thier the world is your oyster lol,
Here is my efforts for you today, we are being sponsored by
they offer lots of different imaes form whimsical to cute,
i have made a card inspired by the kids going back to school.
i was worried about this card as to how to make it so i hope it has turned out ok lol???
please pop by at Cards for men and check out our new challenge and of course the design team creations, we have some new folks with us and i can t tell you how amazing thier creations are,
Id love to enter this card into the following challenges if i may,
1. Pile it on - patterned papers
2. One stitch at a time - for under 18s
3. One stop - no floral embellishments
4. One stop sat challenge - Back to school
5. Crafty creations - Back to school
6. Papertake weekly - Anything goes
7. Dream valley - Something old something new (The paper in the background ive had for about 2 years from kanban and didnt know what to do with it lol, the abc beads and the ribbon are new from my last craft fayre ) I only bought a short supply of the ribbon and im so annoyed as its gorgeous and i need more of it lol,
So i hope you like my creation? please pop by and see us at CFM and check out our challenge,
Now the kids are back at school im trying to catch up with all ym dt duties and if you follow my blog you may have seen ive just been accepted to a new dt for digi garden!!! i cantbelieve i have been blessed with being teken to several design teams, when i started crafting and getting serious in my own blog about 3-4 years ago i dint believe i was ever good enough, so i feel i ought to say a really great big thanks to all who pop by from time to time and have a look at my humble blog, for without you all i wouldnt be anywhere,
I feel honoured to be here and to have followers and folks that spend a few minutes of thier time commenting it really cheers me up to know there are folks there willing to be here,
anyway enough dribble from me lol,
Hugs from mexxxxx