CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Im sooo Distressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys its that time again over at Creative craft challenges and we have a fabulous new theme for you to play along with, our last anything goes challenge was HUGE we had nearing 400 entries for that !!!!
please pop over and see if you are one of our lucky winners.
Our theme this fortnight is all about........
DISTRESSING
and here is my offering for you
 I used a lotv official topper for this as i was in need of a quick card
I hope you like it???
hugs sandra xxx



5 comments:

Hanneke said...

I love the image and the bright and pretty colors! Hugs, Hanneke

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Sandra love your whole card design, papers and that image is just so cute. hugs Shirleyxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Sandra!

Susan xx

Betty said...

Fab card Sandra. Thanks fr visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I must see if I have pics of any of my older cards though I don't think I've improved much looking at all the gorgeous creatons Isee in blogland
Bettyxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.fab sweet image and i love your distressing ;D

xx coops xx