CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry christmas

Good evening peeps, i know its late but its been a very very busy day here in the house of tomo,
i have had all the fam here for the day, so it has been chaotic !!!!!!
Well my boys have had a super duper day up to thier eyes in wrapping and lots of pressies, this is the first year both my boys have been excited as out youngest kyle is 3 in march, last year he needed a lot of help to unwrap his gifts but this year he opened his quicker than our eldest alex who will be 6 on new years day lol

I myself have had an amazing day, i got spoilt rotten and my fab hubby bought me some beautiful white gold diamond earrings !!!!!!!! they made me cry cos they were perfect,

anyway i hope you have all had an amazing day today and you have gotten all you wished for?
No piccies from me as of course its christmas and i have been far to busy lol
hugs to you all xxx

Photobucket

1 comment:

coops said...

happy christmas hun.:D

xx coops xx