CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 8 December 2011

DDCC # 142 Winged things (dt call still on as well for 2 more days)

Good morning folks, "RANT ALERT"..........................................what a week ive been having, my boiler is broke!!!! yep in this freezing weather with 2 young kids, and im waiting for my replacement part, its been broken since monday so i have no heating or hot water!! its awfully cold in our house, thankfully my eldest is at school all day and my youngest is wearing extra layers same as me and he doesnt seem bothered by it, and to top it off ive now come down with a cold so feel wretched.......
-

Anyway thats enough whinging lol, here is my DT card for our new challenge at Dutch dare card challenges, we have a great sponsor for this which is Sweet "n" sassy stamps who are offering 3 digi's to one lucky winner




We have a DT CALL out till the 10th so if you fancy your chances pop over and see the deets and maybe you will join our great team at Dutch dare


Our theme is WINGED THINGS and i chose to use butterflies on my card, my printer is out of ink at the moment so i couldnt use one of sweet and sassy's images, and it gave me a great opportunity to use an old craftwork cards goody bag i got last year and forgotten i had lol, so all my stash on this card is there brand all except the ribbon which is from crafty ribbons




I would like to enter this into a 2 challenges


DYSU- Something old (not sure if a year is old enough lol)
Crafty creations - add a sentiment



Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card! Sweet silver butterflies and bow accent! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
smiles,Deena

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sandra that is stunning I love your colour choice and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxx

Nasir said...

The card and its colors are awesome.

Print vip cards
Transparent business cards

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful! It's really a gorgeous color combination. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

kaos said...

Beautiful card!
Love the shiny look!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge!
kaos

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Sandra, very pretty
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
DYSU DT