As promised here is another card i made for an order, i used one of jennis amazing digis, she is called all dressed up and one of my faves and at 99p a bargain and can be seen HERE along with all her others,
I used papers from MME and the spotty one is embossed, i have had these papers for quite a while but tend to stroke them instead of use them lol, so thought it was time to let them out the cello bag,
Here is a close up of the image, i popped glossy accents on her dress as to sort of emboss that too!!
Here is a piccie to show the depth of those handmade flowers, i used the daisy punches, i think they are very effective when you use matching papers?
And here is the card in full its 6x6 and as you can see i also used my martha stewart punch some white grossgrain ribbon, some gems and a computer generated sentiment,
When this one was made i really liked it, was sad to see her go really lol.
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges,
- Fab n funky - In honour of mum
- Crafts and me - light airy spring colours (i think this should fit with that?)
- Papertake weekly - Eyes down look in (middle row)
- Stamp scrap and doodle - Green and white
- One stop craft challenge - Handmade flowers (i used punches and layered them up)
- The poodles parlour - Anything goes
I hope you like it, my friend whom ordered it did thankfully lol im always nervous when i give people thier orders in case they dont like it lol