CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 13 October 2011

Very pleased I am lol

Since starting my blog candy up last month for reaching 21000 hits and on 170 something followers ive just realised that ive just managed to get to 200 followers how fantastic is that, and also as we speak ive had another 1500 hits lol


Im really happy people find the time to pop to my blog and have a nosey and leave me lovely comments, thats what blogging is all about, helping each other and of course the crafting lol,


anyway my candy is open for 5 more days so if you want to join me in my celebrations check here


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay congrats .. enjoy :)

Jessica Buffa said...

Sandy, CONGRATS hun!!! That is super fantastic traffic. AND...you are right...that is what blogging is all about...LOL! next to the crafting of course.
Here's to many more Followers, Hitters, Peekers, and Stalkers!!!
:O)
Jessica

Carly said...

congratulations that is so awesome!