CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

B.I.N.G.O

Here is another card that was ordered from me the other day, Yep ya guessed it they wanted bingo!!!

To be honest my mojo had up and done a runner so i struggled as any card maker will probably tell, but as they werent they loved it lol,*Recipe*

flippin stamps

promarkers

bingo card printed of pc

red gala dobber lol

glossy accents

brads

sakura pen

papers from tea house stack

green card stock

6x6 card blank


*Challenges entered*

1.i love promarkers - song title (B-I-N-G-O) lol

2.ABC challenges - T for 2 or more images

3.Papertake weekly - anything goes




Photobucket

5 comments:

Lin said...

What a fabulous fun and funky card.

Love your bingo lady, she looks so happy I hope she won the flyer!

Thanks for joining in with our Two Image challenge at ABC this week.

Lin xx

coops said...

brilliant card sandra.i love the fun image and sentiment and great design :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Great card. I love those stamps. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

katesacraftybugger said...

great card -catchy tune too,it's stuck in my head now ! Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,Kate

Karli said...

What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges. Hope you play with us again next time! Hugs~