Wow havent we had a lovely weekend, well we have here in derbyshire anyway lol, we walked to my mums for dinner yesterday, its about 2 mile each way, so that was lovely but alex (5) found it tiring lol.
Anyway here is todays offering for you, another decoupage card, ive found these style go down very well at the local where folks keep asking for them.
A close up of the embossed card, i absolutely love the swirls folder, and hopefully you can see whare ive put my fave glossy accents on the lights and the models piccies in back ground, and glittered up the ladies dress.Challenges**
- Cupcake......lots of layers(decoupaged)
- Incy wincy......bright and bold ( i think it is as ive got lots of bright colours on green/yellow/pink etc)
- craft your passion......use dots (gems/liquid pearls/accented lights)
- Cute card thurs......weather inspired ( now you may wonder why i think this is weather inspired but let me fill you in,most of us ladies inc myself start to feel the need to look extra good when the sun is shining dont ya think, like getting your hair done hence my interpretation lol)
- Crafts and me.......ribbon
- Papetake weekly........truly dimensional
- swirls cuttlebug folder
- grossgrain ribbon
- glossy accents
- decoupage sheet ?
- liquid pearls
- green pearl gems
- yellow and green card green inks