CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday 6 March 2011

Mothers Birthday card

I made this card for my mums birthday, i wanted to make it nice and special for her, so i got my alphabet dies out which i havent used for such a long time, i was thinking of selling them, but seeing them on here makes me wander if i should lol,To show you better close up i put stickles on the MUM and once dry i popped on my fave thing in my stash at the mo which is my glossy accents,
~
And this sketch is my own design as well, which they are using over at trimcraft for the current sketch challenge.
Recipe*
  • Greeting farm anya stamp
  • promarkers
  • sizzix alphabet dies
  • stickles
  • glossy accents
  • dovecraft basics part 2 paper pack
  • lilac pearlescent papers
  • faux stitching with paper piercer and sakura
  • paper celler adhesive paper lace
  • white grossgrain ribbon
  • dove craft gem brads
  • oval nesties in plain and scallop
  • 6x6 scallop card blank

Challenges entered*

  1. The crafty pad ~ Use a ribbon
  2. Papertake weekly ~ Anything goes

I hope you like my card for today, i have another to share with you but havent quite put the finishing touches on yet so watch this space.

Photobucket

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's lovely and what a super sketch. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sandra, another gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

maxine said...

lovely card thanks for joining us this week at the crafty pad x

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card, I like the colour combo and the Anya.
Kevin xx

Scatty Cards said...

Fabby card.....I say keep the alphabet dies, they look great.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

WOW, love everything about it, just perfect.

Thanks for joining us at AC.

Huggies Angel

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours.

Nikki x

oheidia said...

Hi Sandra! I really love the image and your card is supercute!!!

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

coops said...

stunning card sandra.gorgeous image and i love your beautiful colours and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP ;D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Sandra. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, love the sketch and the colours are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Love your image. It's very girly. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)

Vixykins said...

Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design x

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx