CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 10 January 2011

My mojo has definately come back to me !!!!

I am on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have regained my mojo big time lol, i have made 5 cards in 2 days, of course this is evenings when my sprogs are in bed,


Isnt she just adorable!!

I have made this card for several challenges as follows:

  1. One stop craft challenge ~ card for a child
  2. Totally gorgeous ~ the sketch
  3. Secret crafter ~ tons of texture
  4. Oh la la ~ bling it on
  5. CES ~ all creatures great and small
  6. Just magnolia ~ anything goes
  7. Fab n funky ~ anything goes

I really liked doing this card, as i enjoyed the sketch and think i will use it over and over,

Recipe**

  • craftwork cards papers/sentiment/card candy and ribbon
  • Magnolia image
  • promarkers
  • glossy accents
  • charm from ebay
  • shimmery purple card stock
  • sakura pens
  • martha stewart double scallop edge punch
  • 6x6 scallop card blank

Photobucket

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the image and the color you used :)

Jacki Daniels said...

So glad you,ve got your mojo back it's horrid when that happens and a gorjuss card it is too
Hugs
Jacki xx

heidy said...

Oh beatiful card Sandra,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card - my fave colour too!

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Natalie said...

You're right - your mojo is back. You've reminded me that I think I have that Magnolia image somewhere and it will be perfect for a card I want to make for someone who's about to become a big sister...

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card sandra.....sooo glad you found your mojo...big time
love the colours and layout too,fab charm
tracey [gdt] x

coops said...

fabulous card sandra,fab image and i love the colours and details :D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

Francesca said...

A wonderful card for a child

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Dena said...

This is such a sweet card! love it!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab card! That image is so cute!
Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x

Julie said...

Super card, Sandra - such a sweet image and I love your colours! Thanks for joining us this week at CES challenges! Juliexx

Chrissie said...

Super one!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at One Stop Crafts!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

Lovely card in my favourite colours. Thanks for joining in our Bling it on challenge at Ooh La La this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Wendi said...

Wow what a gorgeous card I love that charm
Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi