CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 24 February 2010

for a good cause

Hi guys an gals, i wouldnt usually be such a cheeky little minx but thought why not at least ask for such a worty cause.....im doing the race for life in my area and looking to raise as much money as possible for such a worthy cause, my aunt died of cancer last year after a long battle so its extra special to me to do something really great,

i realise that the credit crunch is among us and times are hard but im appealing to your charitable side and hoping to get a few extra sponsors?? i have an online sponsorship form which can be found HERE any funds gratefully recieved will go straight to cancer research an not through myself,

again sorry to be a cheeky mare but in this case i thought it would be ok....

hugs to all xxxx



Photobucket

No comments: