CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 26 January 2010

papertake weekly sketch 33 - my first GDT card

I was asked to be a GDT for PTW its a 4 week post and i was delighted to do it, this is my first challenge card and its a sketch,

there is a fab prize of $25 from simon says stamp for one lucky winner,

To make this card i used;

  • collossal papermania papers
  • martha staust scallop embossed punch
  • greetin farm stamp
  • coloured with beloved promarkers
  • card candy from craftwork cards
  • fabric flowers
  • dovecraft gem brads
  • white sakura pen
  • purple holograhic card
  • assorted gems from ebay
  • sentiment from local craft show
  • ribbon punch from woodware
  • ribbon from a trimmie swap

I hope you like my card i had loads of fun making it, its a 6x6 in easel card.



Photobucket

1 comment:

lalkygirl said...

ndra ,its a fabulous card ,love the papers and colours you have chosen,congratulations on your dt post ,
happy crafting
lalkygirl x x