CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 27 November 2009

daring cardmakers - white christmas

Over at daring cardmakers the challenge is to create a christmas card that is mainly white with just a hint of colour, i like this theme quite a lot i think its very elegant, this was an extremely simple card to make but i like it alot,

To make this i used;
  • lace tree embossing folder (cuttlebug)
  • silver gems
  • silver metallic ribbon
  • 6x4 card blank
  • silver peel off

And thats it, all done in about 20 mins including getting the bug out,

Photobucket

8 comments:

SueH said...

I promised myself I would buy that embossing folder when it was released last year but I still don’t have it and now you’ve just reminded me why I love it so much.

Very elegant indeed………I love it!

Sue
x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card, very elegant. :)x

Kathy said...

You know - seeing this beautiful card makes me wonder why I've not bought that embossing folder yet. It is soooo beautiful and works perfectly on a white card - love the litte extra sparkle you've given it.

Lythan said...

What a wonderful white card. thanks for joining in with DCM this week:)

Janice said...

Ha ha, snap! I used the same embossing folder for my card with a slightly different take on it.

Yours is lovely.

aardvarkpest said...

Great card very elegant. I love this cuttlebug folder.

Glenda

Steph said...

Really elegant! I love the little crystals!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love that embossing folder...I really need to break mine out! Great job with the Daring Cardmakers white challenge!

♥Lea