CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 16 September 2009

ABC design team call









Over on the abc challenge blog they are doing a design team call, and changing there challenges from weekly to fortnightly, to put yourself forward to join the team you have to:

1. Post about the call on your blog and link it back.

2. Choose your 3 favourite cards and add them to the post. Please show in these cards what you determine your style to be.
I thought that i would try my luck and give it a go, i really struggled to choose just 3 projects i started with 7 and narrowed it down best i could, the projects i chose all have stamped images on and coloured with my beloved promarkers, so i would say my style mainly is stamping but i love all forms of card making from decoupage to flowers and lace, pretty much everything really. my passion is stamping firstly though and seem to be getting an impressive stamp collection.These photo's dont look to fab but thats something im working on at the moment lol,
  • The first card was made using my cuttlebug and i made the daisy's with my punches,the image is a leanne ellis sugar nellie,
  • The second is a notebook i made using one of my magnolias and a bit of ribbon,
  • The third is another sugar nellie card with punched out daisy's
Well you never know your luck in a raffle as they say so ill be keeping my fingers crossed.

Photobucket,

1 comment:

Helen said...

Lovely cards & notebook!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x