CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 16 April 2009

a little something for a challenge

This is a wedding invite/card, it has a wallet inside for the invite to go, i was asked to make it for an indian wedding, the mother of the bride gave me the actual red wallet, she wanted me to decorate it appropriately and put names an dates on etc, i made the beaded flowers and the tassell and put gems on the card, i used cute card thursday challenge #56 for this card, which was called floral fantasy,

what do you think???

Photobucket

6 comments:

pinky said...

Very beautiful, very indian looking, I'm sure she'll love it.
Pinky

Deb said...

beautiful card, such gorgeous rich colour!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card love the rich colours.
luv
Debby

Stephanie said...

How exotic - just perfect for an Indian wedding I think :) xxx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a fabulous idea x

Julie said...

A lovely card Sandra, I bet she loved it.
Julie x