CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 7 February 2009

i had a great day

Well yesterday was my birthday and despite having the rotten cold and cough i actually had a lovely day,i spent a few hours at my mums, and got loads of beautiful cards of my trimmie friends and of course my close friends and family too, im hoping to show you them when ive taken the pics,
Also i got loads of crafting goodies as well YAY i got 5 magnolias an couple other stamps, some rock a blocks,loads of sakura pens and watercolour pens,and some brads,ribbons etc which i bought myself lol (you cant leave it to these men well not mine anyway), although this year he did good and got me some software from hallmark with loads of other images an project ideas on for cards etc. later on ill take a photo of those too so you can have a peek,
last night my hubby took me to our fave thai restaurant, and as usual it was fab. so today its back to normal lol, but later im going to have a play with all my yummy new stuff,
so to everyone else have a great day.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Hannah said...

So glad you had a good b-day missus :)xxxx

jude said...

Glad you had alovely day hun .Happy belated birthday
love n hugs judex

dasimonds said...

Happy Birthday........

http://sandra-mummy-of-one.blogspot.com/

YOU ARE A WINNER at...
Inspirations by Rachel
Claim before Feb.10/09 at 12:00pm

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow ive never won anything before, ive now claimed it YAY
sandraxxx