CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 17 January 2009

my entry for abc challenge


Here is my entry for this weeks challenge over on http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ its W for wallet,
this was my take on it, i got this idea out of one of my papercrafts books,
To make this i used my simply elegant backing paper from papermania, penny black stamps, and for extra effect popped some gold coloured beads onto some wire attached to a lovely prima flower,
there are 6 pockets to card this with gold gems stuck to each and decorated with some laura ashley papers as they seemed to match up well, to finish off used some old scraps of gold ribbon as a tie, and put some gold peel offs on and some gold stickles.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

spectacular wallet card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Jen said...

Gorgeous wallet card, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Cathy said...

Fabulous wallet. Love those papers!
Thank you for taking part in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fantastic, fab papers. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

sandra's crafty corner said...

thanks, i really love this actually and its not often i say that about my own stuff,
sandra