CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 20 October 2008

a friends birthday card

well this is not my best piece of work but its nice, i made this yesterday for a friend of mine she is only in her early 20s so i thought that it was appropriate? it is her birthday on Wednesday so was in a bit of a rush to get something made for her, i also made my other friend Jilly's card but will upload that after her birthday as she is a avid blogger( http://jillyscreations.blogspot.com/ )so i don't want her to see it till her birthday lol, the card was made using dovecraft glamour papers and one of my handbag templates, also I'm loving my daisy punches too so had to make my own flower as well,hope she will like it?

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

what a great girly card love it!

Debbie said...

Another great card, I love all of the handbag embellies. Debbie x