CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 17 September 2008

crafting morning

on monday me and my friend jilly had a crafting session, as im struggling with inspiration at the moment we decided to have a go at one of the blog challenges, after having a look at several we chose http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ as our source. we had a lot of fun as this is a mans card but no blue lol its a lot harder than we thought because as we looked through my masculine backing papers we realised they were all blue in one way or another so we made our own backgrounds lol, i made mine by cutting out a piece of card and stamping the bakground on with my see ds stamps, i was really pleased with the outcome, i used my penny black stamp from the bubbly range and used my white pen to add depth, i was really pleased with the result, to see jilly's interpretation of the same theme take a look here http://jillyscreations.blogspot.com/ we will try to make this a regular thing if our little boys will let us lol.

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Sandra and welcome to Penny Black Saturday ...love how you made your backing paper..that's what crafting is all about and I love this image - it's my favourite PB...gorgeous card and great take on the challenge..thanks so much for playing along at PBSC this week and we hope to see you often
Hugs
Kath
xxxxxx

Beth said...

This is fab, I love the layout you've used! Thanks for joining in!

Nikki said...

Hi Sandra....pleased to 'meet' a friend of Jillys!
Your cards are looking great!
Nikki

Trish said...

Hi Sandra it must be great to have someone to craft with, I craft alone and tho it is fun company would be welcome sometimes. I love your card by the way. I will add a link to my blog if that's ok. Trish :)