CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 6 October 2009

my time to craft- purrfect pets




Here is my take on this weeks challenge over at my time to craft which is called purrfect pets,
this is a very simple notepad with the dovecraft glamour paper pack backing papers on, plus anitas stichy ribbon and thats about it, the BIA rings are red as i had not got pink ones grrrr i think i need to get some,
Photobucket

4 comments:

made by fifi said...

fab note book - thank you for taking parting MTTC challenge xx

Lesley said...

Cute little book, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice one - love it. Made me smile! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Aino said...

Nice and cute.