CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Happy birthday to me!!!

Its my birthday today!!! if you didnt guess already lol,Hubby surprised me by taking me to the pandora shop!! i havent got a pandora bracelet as i was always scared of losing it, but he thought it would be a lovely gift and he was right, i spent a fair while choosing the correct bracelet/charms etc etc
My lovely friends got me the other gifts.
i was also lucky enough to get some c an c wire work dvds from ym best friend and the new rhianna cd as i love her, my other best bud got me a beauty massage voucher!!! and then i got some dvds,wine etc.
The pic isnt very good but thought id share my good fortune with you.
Im supposed to be working 2 of my contracts tonight but my mum is doing one and hubby the other so i can chill out, one of my best buds is coming round for a bottle or two of wine tonight.
 
what a lucky girl i am lol.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hanneke said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Sounds like you are well taken care of on this happy day! I hope you will have a great day and will enjoy it. Hugs, Hanneke

coops said...

A late Happy Birthday Sandra. Its sounds like you have a wonderful day :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Happy Birthday Sandra, hope you have a wonderful day. hugs Shirleyxxxx