CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 9 December 2011

Cardmadfairy's digi days ~ Tags

I seem to find myself apologising alot these days for being behind with my dt posts, i can only say this is as its christmas and my mind goes scatty lol, ive had a rotten cold as well recently, also if you are a visitor of mine you might no we had our combi boiler break monday, and it wasnt till late yesterday eve that it was finally fixed, so my mind has been else where,


Anyway Onto our new cha;;enge at Cardmadfairy's digi days and the theme this time is...

TAGS

either make a tag or make something with a tag on it, its as simple as that.


Here is my card using button the snowman from jenni's ever expanding amount of digi's and only 99p!!!!!!!! isnt he fab and a dream to work with he is too













I also used my new martha stewart punch on this too isnt it lovely, and the papers are from the papermania selection from last year,


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Stamping for the weekend - christmas/Cute card thursday -anything goes/Paperplay - Snowmen/


Now to see if your a lucky winner you will have to go over to the main challenge blog to find out lol


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Love your cheerful card Sandra, Buttons looks fab in red!!
Jenni x

Deirdre said...

ADORABLE. Love your card.Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

coops said...

stunning card sandra.great colours and i love the fab snowman :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! I love the snowmans buttons!! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Cheryl said...

Such a cute card!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Sandra and those papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx