CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 14 May 2011

Take heart

Ive got the most lovely stamps cant remember the brand !!!

but i thought they looked nice just on a plain embossed card, what do you think? I used a 6x6 scalloped card blank and embossed the sides with my funky purple embossing board, popped some satin white ribbon on and used my green glitter sakura pen, then i found out some old pale green gems for the corners,

The sentiment was stamped using versafine ink in yep greem again lol.

The text says " take heart....all will be well in time" as you cant see it all that well despite a million attempts to get a good photo,


Challenges

* craft your days away - white plus 1

*charisma - under the weather


Today ive got a friend of mines daughters birthday party to go to, im quite looking forward to it,

so when the other half gets out of bed i think we shall go out for a bit with the boys then ill have to find out what to wear and try do something with my hair lol.

Have a fabby weekend guys xxx

Photobucket

5 comments:

cebelica said...

Simple but very pretty. I love it! Hugs!

coops said...

beautiful card sandra.very stylish and i love the sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Dazie said...

Lovely card My favourite colours at the mo too!

Thanks for joining us over at CYDA this fortnight

Dazie
x

paper fun said...

Very lovely. I love just the hint of color. One of my favorite shades too.

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Mari

Gem said...

a really pretty creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma this week in our Under the Weather challenge! Gemma :)