CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 23 September 2009

simon says....its a stich up


Over on simon says its all about stitching for this challenge wether it be real or fake, this is my entry.
Yo mkae this card i used;
  • bumblebee gorjuss girl image
  • coloured with my promarkers
  • icycle stickles used for wings
  • gems from PDA
  • oval scallop nesties
  • white button brads from making memories i think??
  • lovely lace from peartree yard
  • sakura pens tp doodle
  • card blank made from own stash to DL size

What do you think of bumblebee? isnt she just too cute for words...i think she is my new fave (for now lol)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Sandra :-) The image is gorgeous and the colours and papers you used are fab :-)
Love the 'stitching' :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card. I love the papers and image you have used and of course, your stitching !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo x

Tracey said...

Pretty card Sandra, love the lace & the faux stitching :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is very beautiful, I love the stitching with the lace ribbon and the image looks too sweet in the scalloped frame!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Elizabeth said...

Very Cute and Love those Gorjuss Girls!

Hugs XXX Beth

Fliss said...

Hi Sandra, what an absolutely gorgeous card.
Also just want you to know that I have my first blog candy now on offer and I wouldn't want you to miss out. Why not pop over to my place and see what it's all about.
Fliss xx

Rybiooka said...

Very nice card! I'm impressed!

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

What a pretty stamp, and great colors!
Thank you for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge on my Designer Spotlight week! Greta :-)

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful sweet image and not forgetting the stitching.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.
luv
Debby