CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 5 January 2009

belated happy new year to all

Well firstly i would like to wish everyone a belated happy new year, ive big plans for 2009, with my second child expected in april,ive not made any cards for about 2 weeks so havent anything new to show you,
We have been decorating our bedroom and we knocked out our chimney breast so its been a big job, but now its pretty much finished "YAY " ive also had no where to craft because my desk was completely covered with allsorts of things lol,
Ive lost my crafting room now too, so to make space for the nursery but my hubby got me a little desk from ikea that fits in our bedroom and last night i moved all my things in and tidied them so im thinking my crafting mojo is soon to return lol, it actually looks pretty good, ive put loads of bits in our new wardrobe so not on show as my hubby hates clutter and isnt a big fan of my hobby lol.
Anyway enough of my chit chat lol hopefully i will soon have some cards etc to show you?
have a fab day xxxPhotobucket

No comments: